You are going to go through DON’T QUIT Chapter 3 Textbook Questions And Answers OF ICSE Board Class 8 Moral Science. Understanding a text meticulously in its entirety is very important for a learner for scoring better in the exam. Experts made ample to ensure a thorough critical and line-by-line analysis. Let us find DON’T QUIT Chapter 3 Textbook Questions And Answers OF ICSE Board Class 8 Moral Science.
Textbook Questions And Answers
1. What does giving up cause?
Ans: Giving up causes you to miss out on success.
2. List three reasons why you should not give up.
Ans: Three reasons why one should not give up are as follows: it takes many efforts to achieve success, tenacity matters more than talent, ones’ past does not determine their future.
3. How can you solve your problems?
Ans: One should be able to take effective decisions, this will help them solve various problems.
4. According to the guru, what was the problem with Vardraj?
Ans: According to the guru, Vardraj was a slow learner. He understood everything with great difficulty.
5. How did the rope influence Vardraj?
Ans: The constant rubbing between the rope and the wall of the well has caused some impressions. Vardraj thought that if a thin rope can make such impressions on a brick wall, then he can learn his lessons well too. Thus, Vardraj decided to not give up and returned to the gurukul with a new determination.
6. Fill in the blanks:
- Life is a constant struggle.
- Tenacity matters more than talent.
- Never lose your cool in adverse circumstances.
- With a new determination, Vardraj went back towards the gurukul.
7. Suppose you are the monitor of your class. One day, when the teacher is not in the class, you and other children feel tremors and see that everything is shaking. You realise that it is an earthquake. What will you do?
a) Ask your classmates to sit quietly in the class.
b) Make the classmates come out of the class and move towards the field.
Ans: b) Make the classmates come out of the class and move towards the field.